Today society is dealing with one of the major disease known as ‘Obesity’. An excess amount of fat found in the body defines the term Obesity. Obesity means having a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than or equal to 30. To measure the obesity degree, BMI tool is the best approach. In the current scenario, obesity is an epidemic and around the world, approximately one-third of the population is dealing with this disease. As a result, people are suffering from diseases like diabetes, hypertension, blood pressure, sleep apnea, joint pain and many more. Ailment list for obese people is long and to fight with it ook for effective weight management.
‘Weight Management is the practice of balancing a healthy diet and physical activity’. It involves building muscles and eliminating fats that cause many health issues.
People gain weight when they do not burn the number of calories they intake. This imbalance in calorie burning procedure leads to the accumulation of fat in the body cells and muscles. Eventually, the body is categorised as Obese. To eliminate the excess fat from the body, a series of lifestyle changes is the best solution to follow.
As obesity is a life-threatening condition thus there are so many reasons to lose weight and come out of the obese category.
Reasons to Lose Weight
Weight management is the rising concerns for health care providers. Doctors, nutritionists and weight loss provider encourage the people to lead a life where adequate intake of food is balanced with physical activity performed. Here are the top 5 reasons to lose weight following an effective weight management plan.
Less Pressure on Joints: A very common ailment found in obese people is of joint pain especially the knee region. Fact is obvious, a heavy body puts more strain on the joints resulting in severe pain. Along with knee, ankles, back and elbow also suffer from pain due to weight stress. Following a weight management guide, one can eliminate those fats from the body and build muscles that can bear the weight of the body comfortably.
Inadequate Quality Sleep
This may sound weird but it is a truth that an obese person is more prone to a sleep disorder called Sleep Apnea. In this condition due to the blockage of airway passage during sleep, a person cannot breathe properly and wake up many times. Due to sleep disturbance metabolism slows down that eventually leads to more fat accumulation. This clearly states that a sound sleep is necessary for better health.
Strengthens Immune System
Another major reason to adopt weight management guidance is to build a strong immune system. The connection between being overweight and the immune system is very clear. When we focus on healthy lifestyle, intake of more fruits, vegetables and other nutrients increases that improves the immune system. And finally, the body develops more strength to fight the germs and stay healthy.
It is true that obese people have difficulty in conceiving and during childbirth too the complication may arise. Obesity is a major contribution to the condition called Poly-Cystic Syndrome that directly affect the fertility in women. Also, obese women find difficulty in natural birth, this means C-section is the only solution for the childbirth left.
Appearance and Fit Body
Along with all the major health problems due to obesity, one reason to follow weight management is to look good. Somewhere, we all are obsessed with the way we look and the only way to achieve is to involve in the right weight management technique.
Role of Medical Weight Management
The idea of losing weight is superb and greatly positive. It is good to know that a person is more concerned towards the health and look of the body. But do you know involved in crash diets and rigorous exercises eventually lead to a poor health condition? Losing weight means eating in moderation what we like and indulge in physical exercise that builds strength and do not harm the tissues. Through a weight loss clinic achieving the best weight management is most effective strategy. This weight loss provider appoints professional people to handle your complete weight loss journey through medical weight management techniques.
Top reasons to take shelter of weight loss clinic
- Customized Diet Plan and Body Assessment: It is absolutely beneficial to have a professional and certified person to assess your food intake and physical activity. Weight loss provider in life means an expert is available to take the task of managing your food and exercise. This does not mean you have to stay away from all your favourite foods. Experts make sure to plan a diet that satisfies your cravings and provide optimum nutrition and energy.
- Expert Structured Fitness Programs: Weight loss journey is ineffective without proper diet and planned physical exercise. Researches show that the basic cause of obesity is the imbalance between diet and exercise. With experts, the life becomes highly active following the structured plan.
- Medical Weight Loss Work-Up: The best part about being associated with professional weight loss provider is the absence of risk. It is true that every exercise and diet is not suitable for everybody. Each individual is unique and may have different medical backgrounds like diabetes, joint pains, arthritis, skin diseases, asthma or many more. Under medical weight loss clinic, the patient gets an assurance of being served with the best plan according to their health.
- Developing Healthy Habits: It is obvious that following a scheduled plan to lose weight eventually leads to lifestyle change. This change is positive adding new energy and strength to live. After developing a new habit, it is pretty sure that this habit will continue lifelong.
- Health and Confidence: The ultimate result from weight loss clinic is simply superb. After developing new positive habits and strengthening the body from within, it is definite that the patient will feel healthier and energetic. With an intention to lose weight patient develop the happy body, happy mood and happy life.
If you need help with your symptoms and to try functional medicine consider making an appointment HERE.